The Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering clone orders safely, accurately, and in compliance with state and local regulations. This person should provide excellent customer service to our direct grower and dispensary partners through professional scheduling correspondence, on-time delivery, and friendly transaction interactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver finished product to customers on time with no errors.
- Assists with order fulfillment in the sales room and ensure accuracy of all deliveries.
- Communicate clearly any and all issues with customers to management.
- Load and unload the delivery van in a safe and organized manner according to company policy.
- Review order paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Drives safely to the customer site and unload product according to customer's instruction.
- Completes and files related paperwork.
- Oversee payments from customers for accuracy.
- Follows all compliance procedures in accordance with The Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily (with or without accommodations). The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma (required)
- Knowledge of various and local geographical areas
- Must have at least one year of verifiable driving experience in the last three years
- Understanding and use of company safety policy
- Detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good with numbers
- Comfort level with technology
- Ability to work independently
- Special Information (Travel required, on-call schedule, etc):
- Long deliveries (more than 8 hours), 1 - 4 times per month
- Occasional overnight trips may be required
- Applicants must be at least 21 and able to pass a background check
- Valid Class-C California Driver’s License Required
- California Commercial Driver’s License Class A, B, or C looked upon favorably. Must have a clean driving record; no tickets, no DUIs.
- Clean credit check
Dark Heart Nursery, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Dark Heart Nursery, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.